- Conveniently ships in one box for easy handling and storage
- Single-piece rail, dual-post design with a 12” anchor setback
- Salt Friendly SealedSteel® uprights and vinyl-coated rim provide improved durability in harsh environments
- Uses existing deck anchors from past S.R.Smith games for easy retrofit
- Comes standard with a plastic anchor & salt friendly escutcheons (optional bronze anchor available for purchase, separately)
Specifications: 12” setback to center of anchor. 1.90” OD, 304 stainless steel frame (Salt Friendly vinyl coated). Regulation rim, net, basketball, needle, anchors and escutcheons are included.
Part Number(s): S-BASK-CH
68 lbs. 50”L x 34”W x 12”H
The Swim N’ Dunk Residential Challenge Salt Friendly Dual Post Basketball Game features a SealedSteel coated, one-piece upright frame and rim. The continuous uprights require less hardware and allow for quicker assembly, while the SealedSteel Salt Friendly coating will stand up to harsh pool environments. The game can be removed from anchors for seasonal storage, and the optional anchor caps put in place.
Salt Pool Friendly
We understand the benefits of salt chlorinator systems -- that's why we've designed a line of products that perform well in salt pool environments. Our line of rotomolded slides have been manufactured with the most durable and salt friendly materials.
Residential Salt Friendly Challenge Basketball Data Sheet(pdf)
Pool Games Brochure(pdf)
Residential SF Challenge Basketball - High Res(jpg)
Residential SF Challenge Basketball 2 - High Res(jpg)
Residential SF Challenge Basketball 3 - High Res(jpg)
Residential SF Challenge Basketball 4 - High Res(jpg)