- Front and rear stabiliser wheels eliminate the tendency of a chair to pitch forward or back while going down the ramp
- Unibody frame construction for increased durability
- Arm rests flip up for easy transfer on and off the chair
- Powder-coated stainless steel frame resists corrosion
- Rigid roto-molded plastic seat aids in user transfer by providing a stable platform that can be used for transfer support
- Weight capacity: 136kg
Specifications: 136kg weight capacity. Powder-coated stainless steel. Seat is 46cm wide.
Part Number(s): AC0000
40kg: 123cm x 114cm x 88cm
Essential for facilities utilising a ramp, zero-depth entry or movable floor. The MAC is built specifically for use in aquatic environments with a powder coated stainless steel frame to resist corrosion and a swing away arm for easy transfer.