- Durable fibreglass construction
- Marine grade gel coat for longevity and minimal maintenance
- Custom designed to suit any application
- Myrtha pool compatible
- Anchor mounts to suit any model starting block
- Designed with flow-through grating to reduce wave action
- Accommodates electronic timing systems (Omega, Daktronics and Colorado compatible)
- Flow-through lane line channels, with flip up anchors for shorter lane line configurations
- Anti-slip, UV and chemical resistant TrueTread™ on walking areas
- Easily accessible timing cable tray built-in
- Recessed continuous safety ledge
- Anti-intrusion net available to prevent swimming underneath
- Protective buffers prevent damage to tiles during movement
Design and Compliance: The S.R.Smith moveable bulkhead complies with all major international standards including dimensional requirements, markings, horizontal and vertical loading, maximum deflection, walkable surface and safety requirements.
The S.R.Smith Bulkhead offers swimming pool flexibility by separating a commercial pool into a variety of separate spaces for various aquatic programs and is used for FINA sanctioned short or long course swimming competitions. The Bulkhead can also be used to define water polo fields and allow officials a walking bridge along the playing field. For day-to-day operation, a Bulkhead provides separate areas for a wide variety of competitive and recreational aquatic activities.