- Full-sized competition floating goal
- Strong, powder-coated aluminium frame with 3m x .9m face
- Patented open corner net design to reduce ball rebound
- Net is tough polypropylene cord, knotted at every intersection
- Durable fibreglass flotation panels provide even position in the water
Part Number(s): 14-61-1080
50kg: 322cm x 110cm x 15cm
The Anti Wave Pro Floating Goal was first introduced at the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich, Germany. This premium water polo goal features a powder coated aluminum frame, reinforced with fiberglass, and a tough, polypropylene net that is knotted at every intersection. The EVA foam floats offer superior, even flotation for maximum goal stability. Small deck wheels allow the goal to be moved easily along the pool deck.