- Anti-slip backstroke ledge with raised diamond pattern
- Easily adjustable ledge height with one-handed operation from in or out of pool
- Durable HDPE frame to protect from harsh elements at either indoor or outdoor locations
- Three unique mounting options to secure device to most deck and block configurations
- Clear markings on spool to show height of ledge to water level for compliance
- FINA FR 2.10 compliant for competition
Part Number(s): BSS1000: Base Unit, 13-600: In-Deck Mounting Kit, 13-601: Pool Wall Mounting Kit with Strap, 13-603: Platform Post Mounting Kit
Designed to help make backstroke starts faster and reduce the chance for slipping, the Backstroke Start System provides the option to easily add this capability to virtually any pool deck or starting block configuration. Compliant with FINA standards, the ledge is adjustable to five clearly marked positions: at water level, and up to 40 mm both up and down in 20 mm increments. Made with a combination of a HDPE base, vinyl-coated aluminum components, and polyester strapping, the Backstroke Start System is suitable for exposure to the hard elements found in both indoor and outdoor facilities.