- Monolithic, one-piece design using performance composite materials for longevity and durability
- Easy to move; no rollers or tracks
- Custom lengths, widths and design features
- Rigid design structure promotes fast flip turns and starting block stability
- Ideal for maximizing pool programming opportunities in community pools, K-12, collegiate, and world-class natatoriums
- 25-year structural warranty
- Bulkheads comply with FINA, NCAA and USA Swimming rules and regulations
Stark Bulkheads, now part of the S.R.Smith commercial portfolio, has been the durability leader for decades in the manufacturing of monolithic composite bulkheads. Stark Bulkheads air chamber system makes moving a bulkhead fast, easy and simple.
Highly customizable, these bulkheads are the perfect fit for any facility looking to maximize its programming and competition layouts. Join the hundreds of colleges, universities, K-12 schools, and natatoriums and see the difference our bulkheads can make in scheduling classes, sports, special activities and swim meets.